TUITION & POLICIES
6 Distinctions of One Schoolhouse
- High quality challenging courses. We offer breadth and depth in both AP and non-AP courses that also incorporate collaboration and real-world application.
- Personalized learning pedagogy. Our courses are personalized. Students are given choice throughout the learning process, in order to increase student engagement and reach students where they are.
- Growth mindset faculty. Our experienced teachers are experts in their disciplines and are creative, innovative, and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Authentic student-teacher relationships. We build authentic relationships with students because the student-teacher relationship forms the foundation for all learning.
- Strong school and student support program. We are partners with our consortium schools and provide ongoing communication and support because your student’s success is our success.
- Partners in innovation. We partner with independent schools to provide leadership and support in implementing new strategies in classrooms and transforming school culture.
3 Benefits of Consortium Membership
4 Reasons Schools Partner with One Schoolhouse
- Schools engage strategically to enhance their curricular objectives. Schools use One Schoolhouse to meet subject-specific goals, create interdisciplinary strands, alleviate schedule conflicts, and smooth friction resulting from under-enrolled classes.
- Online learning becomes an extension of the school’s programming. Strategically engaged schools use One Schoolhouse as a flexible department within the school.
- Faculty engagement in online learning as a part of their professional development. As teachers learn about new pedagogical approaches and gain first-hand experience in online learning, they advance cutting edge tech tools and personalized practices in their face-to-face classrooms.
- Schools partner with One Schoolhouse in problem solving. School leaders look to One Schoolhouse to reliably add useful, affordable, and implementable ideas, and to help plan for long-term strategic engagement.